At Oinkodomeo, the key to our approach is a buyer-focused Sales 2.0 strategy formed jointly by sales and marketing that leverages new thinking and methodologies applied to your people, process and technology. Sales 1.0 is dead. The new always-connected, knowledge-rich world means your buyers are better prepared than your sales team is. In future blog posts we’ll discuss:
- How new sales people think
- Why using inside sales will amplify the reach of your sales team
- How to make your website work for sales
- What’s different about customer-centric selling methods such as Common Sense Selling™
- How to make new technology in sales and marketing automation work for your business
Definition: From Chapter 1 of Sales 2.0 by Anneke Seley and Brent Holloway:
Sales 2.0 is the use of innovative sales practices, focused on creating value for both buyer and seller and enabled by Web 2.0 and next-generation technology.Sales 2.0 practices combine the science of process-driven operations with the art of collaborative relationships, using the most profitable and most expedient sales resources required to meet customers’ needs. This approach produces superior, predictable, repeatable business results, including increased revenue, decreased sales costs, and sustained competitive advantage.
Are you ready for some new thinking?