SEO Friendly Website Rescue
Client: Insight for Data
Client was launching a new business and wanted a responsive website that would drive traffic, was easy for her to maintain and reflected the brand image she desired.
- A SEO specialist had been hired by the client to do both SEO and website development but the site was a template that could not be customized to suit the client’s brand. In addition, the vendor wanted to maintain the site rather than hand it over for the client to maintain.
- The SEO content being created did not adequately describe the technical service offering and its value to the client.
- The client was frustrated with the website and the content.
- The client hired Oinkodomeo to replace the SEO specialist and to develop her a branded, responsive WordPress site that she could easily maintain. We developed appropriate key-word rich content, case studies, whitepapers, and an initial collection of blog articles. We trained the whole team on Social Selling using LinkedIn so they could develop thought leadership.
- Web development
- Mobile responsive WordPress site
- Blog content
- Case studies
- SEO copywriting
- Social Selling training
The team has been able to easily maintain the site on their own, making changes to pages and adding posts whenever they wanted.