This privacy declaration is made available to you in order to inform you of the ways that Oinkodomeo, LLC collects and uses identifying information for individuals such as you who visit Oinkodomeo, LLC Web Site. Oinkodomeo is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect information provided to us. From time to time, we may use this information to better serve our customer’s needs, or for promotional programs that offer products and services. This statement explains what information is collected, how it may be used, and how you can take steps to safeguard your privacy.
Use of Information
Oinkodomeo does not share or otherwise distribute any information collected by Oinkodomeo with third parties. In the future, should assets of Oinkodomeo that include our email database be acquired by a third party, Oinkodomeo will take reasonable steps to continue the level of privacy established with visitors when they originally provided their information to Oinkodomeo
Collection of Information
Oinkodomeo collects and retains only “opt-in” information, that is, participants voluntarily shared all information maintained by Oinkodomeo The information collected and maintained by Oinkodomeo includes, but may not be limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, occupation, telephone number, email address, geographic location, company affiliation, and customer history. Oinkodomeo collects this information through these sources:
- Online registration through the web site
- Tradeshow leads which were supplied by individuals to Oinkodomeo
- Customer orders for products
- Information supplied by individuals to Oinkodomeo Representatives either by telephone, email or in person
- Purchased opt-in email lists from external sources or strategic partners
These methods are not all-inclusive, and Oinkodomeo may from time to time use other methods. In all cases, Oinkodomeo will update the company’s email database only with information supplied voluntarily by individuals.
Individuals who wish to be removed from the Oinkodomeo database may do so in the following ways:
- Send a message to Oinkodomeo through our website contact page
- Call Oinkodomeo, go to our web site contact page for the most current telephone contact information
Oinkodomeo will make every effort to remove addresses as quickly as possible on request, but the company cannot guarantee that an individual will not receive at least one message from Oinkodomeo before the database is updated.
Questions regarding our policy may be addressed to Oinkodomeo in the following ways:
- By email addressed to email@example.com
- By letter addressed to:
- By telephone, see our web site contact page for more information