Marketing’s lead generation efforts are wasted if sales isn’t following up on leads and converting them into paying customers. Research shows that strong alignment between sales and marketing drives better results. We will work with your teams to establish alignment, create SLA’s, develop processes and implement the right tools that will improve the efficiency of the sales funnel and get more deals closed.
Inside Sales Team Development
Inside Sales brings together aspects of both Sales and Marketing. The new Sales Development Rep (SDR) or Business Development Rep (BDR) qualifies prospects through engaged, targeted discovery and converts them from Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) which reduces the sales cycle and enables enterprise field sales reps to be more effective in their close rates. The need for inside sales is driven by today’s social, mobile and Internet savvy buyer who is more comfortable with online interactions. Team efficiency is supported by the availability of a growing number of sales enablement and inbound marketing tools.
Oinkodomeo will help you develop your Inside Sales Team into a quota crushing powerhouse.
- Develop a team strategy and plan
- Work with our partner Premierehire to recruit and hire the right team
- Assist in developing compensation plans
- Design SLAs between sales and marketing; identify handoff points with marketing, sales, and customer success
- Develop sales enablement tools such as playbooks, messaging guidelines, call scripts, email scripts, demo scripts objection handling
- Develop customer facing sales content such as case studies, success stories and sales decks
- Train in Social Selling techniques using LinkedIn and Twitter to connect with senior decision makers via LinkedIn during the buyer’s decision process (quoted separately)
- Train in sales methodologies
- Advise and support acquisition, implementation, and training on sales technology including CRM, email automation, sales enablement, and social selling tools
- Act as interim or fractional inside sales leadership to provide coaching and mentoring
This increases revenue through improving the sales acceptance of Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) by field reps, reducing incidence of blind RFPs, dramatically shortening sales, and lowering cost of sales.
With evolving buyer behaviors and rising buyer expectations,
every sales leader faces enablement challenges
Tamara Schenk, CSO Insights
We provide sales enablement services that include the content and training that will help your sales team reach peak performance. We’ll work with you to create a messaging map that’s overlaid with the buyer’s journey, then create the appropriate sales and marketing content.
- Sales Enablement Tools: playbooks, messaging guidelines, portfolio guides, checklists, guided selling scripts, account plans or proposal templates, win/loss analyses, and battle cards
- Pricing Tools: pricing and ROI calculators to support informed conversations with prospects and customers
- Product Training: we will work with your product teams to create sales training tools such as demo scripts
Rich, relevant content is at the heart of an integrated sales and marketing approach. We establish sustainable programs that adapt to changing markets and produce timely, tailored content that speaks to target personas at all stages of the Buyer’s Journey. We combine best practices in content production with the latest in Sales Enablement and MarTech solutions to make content relevant and available to the people who need it.
- Customer Facing Content: case stories, references, sales decks, fact sheets, value justification and calculation tools, blogs, and persona-focused content, tailored for the different phases of the buyer’s journey and buyer roles
- Online and Offline Events: Web seminars, tradeshows, user meetings, advisory councils, Google Hangouts On Air, and full scale conferences
The steps in our approach are:
- Working from focused research, identify specific buyer personas that represent the target market
- Strategize and produce a comprehensive inbound content marketing program to include corporate branded works, traditional promotional material
- Restructure websites and other online properties to promote better usability, SEO and conversion rates
- Engage and train third-party content producers to provide a steady content stream into the marketing mix for use in inbound marketing campaigns
- Where appropriate, install and provision third-party tools for cataloging and disseminating sales enablement content and social selling content to Sales
“We are wary of people who are digitally anonymous”
Social Selling is about how you engage with colleagues and customers via social networks that they are on. It is a blend of social media marketing and B2B sales prospecting that helps you develop your personal brand to build trust and rapport with your buyers on a one to one level without having to cold call. There are no “sales pitches” in Social Selling. It’s about creating interest and comments through updates, posts and curating content. It’s also about listening to what your buyers are saying and gathering insights into their needs and wants. Social Selling leverages your social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+ to share information and ideas that showcases your expertise and increases your online visibility.
Social Selling consists of four main steps:
- Establishing a presence on social networks
- Finding the right people
- Engaging with those people
- Building trust
Our blog insights here and on Sellwith.Social will help you utilize Social Selling to digitally engage during your B2B buyer’s journey. We conduct Social Selling workshops as well as in-house team training that is customized to your sales process.
Developed by experts in B2B sales, the hands-on workshop will teach your Sales team how to use their own networks plus LinkedIn and Twitter to listen to what buyers are saying and elevate their personal brand (in addition to your company’s) to attract and connect with qualified buyers during the buying process – before a decision has been made.
It can be used in any sales environment but can be most effective with an inside sales team. Useful for any size Sales team. This project is typically 90 – 120 days in total. For larger teams, we make recommendations for ongoing reinforcement and content management and tracking tools. Includes:
- Planning Call
- Pre-workshop Exercises
- 7 Hands-on Training Modules and Printed Workbook
- Personalized Action Plan
- Individual 90 Day Coaching and Follow up
Martech: IT for Sales and Marketing
Sales and Marketing have to move fast to keep up with today’s buyer. However, too often, software tools are purchased without a clear objective in mind, or is selected without both sales and marketing’s input. CRM implementations languish, marketing automation goes unused. Systems are purchased then operated in silos. Helping to cut through the noise, our MarTech services put your tools through a thorough requirements assessment and are then implemented and utilized effectively to insure ROI.
- Website Planning and Development: Best practices for B2B WordPress sites – mobile-friendly and mobile responsive design, visitor experience UX, content optimization, e-commerce, blog integration
- CRM and Marketing Automation: Experience with Salesforce.com, Zoho, Eloqua and other platforms for small and medium size businesses. Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification.
- Technology for Sales and Marketing: Up-to-date knowledge of the latest marketing technology, sales enablement and content automation solutions
- Requirements: RFP development and project management
“In a world of zero marginal cost, being trusted is the single most
urgent way to build a business”
Other Cool Things We Do
We provide branding support that to build a foundation for your growing business.
- Brand Awareness: Campaign design to improve brand awareness among target decision makers
- Brand Templates and Guides: Complete brand design capabilities including color, font, and imagery. Includes print and digital templates and style guides.
Media & Analyst Relations
We have over 10 years of experience working with topic analysts in mobile, telecom, IT, and cybersecurity.
Analyst Relations: Best practices analyst support for Gartner, Forrester, Aberdeen and other major industry analysts
PR Launches: Product announcements, media releases, pitches, book development and promotion, media prep & coaching
Awards and Recognition: Clients recognized in INC 500, Frost & Sullivan Best Practices, EY Entrepreneur of the Year, A.M. Best E-Fusion Award, Most Innovative Product, Qualcomm Tribute to Innovators
Messaging and Persona Development
A Message Map is the foundation for all prospect and customer communications and serves as a guide for the development of targeted programs and content marketing. It is an essential blueprint for sales enablement and all communications efforts, from website content, to collateral, and any other communications vehicle. In it, we map the buyer’s journey in your business and then map the sales process to that. Once that’s done, we can identify the appropriate targeted content needed for each stage.
The Branding & Messaging Workshop brings together key stakeholders (sales, communications, corporate marketing, product development, executive leadership) to define buyer personas, identify their mindset, perceptions, expectations, and map their pain, buying and decision criteria. Includes understanding what they read, who they are influenced by and “where they hang out” both online and live.
Our Message Mapping Workshop is typical one to two full days with all of the key stakeholders.